Here is one of the most important things you need to know about Buyer Representation:
We get paid by the seller at closing. Our service is 100% free of charge to the buyer!
Purchasing property without representation can be complicated, and can even be risky. The market is constantly changing. An experienced Realtor can help you avoid costly mistakes, find you the best home value, and make your home buying or relocation experience an enjoyable, stress-free process. The real estate professionals at DuBard Realty can give you the information and tools you need to make the best decision when buying your home or investment property in Greenwood, MS. As our valued client, we ‘pride’ ourselves in giving you the very best quality service available.
Although at no cost to the buyer – there are tremendous benefits of working with a Buyer’s Agent. Here are just a few of those benefits:
- The Buyer’s Agency works exclusively for the Buyer
- Access to all properties for sale (with custom home search reports)
- The Buyer’s Agent negotiates the best price and terms for the Buyer, and not the seller
- Access to the latest up-to-date market trends and information
- Access to the best home inspectors, lenders, and contractors
- A full time Real Estate professional agent working for YOU!
The home buying process can quickly get complicated, and even experienced buyers seek out and take advantage of the specialized tools and knowledge which DUBARD REALTY offers. The first-time home buyer especially, will appreciate our thorough and easily understandable explanations as each step of the process is encountered. With DuBard Realty guiding your way, you will always know exactly what’s going on, and be provided the professional advice and information with which to make informed decisions.
Here are some of the steps we take to help you find and purchase the home of your dreams in Greenwood, MS:
- We will work with you to help you get pre-approved for a mortgage if need be. Sellers and their agents know that a pre-approved buyer is serious and prepared to close on a property quickly.
- Provide immediate access to any new listing that meets your specific search criteria.
- E-mail your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area, alerting them that we have a qualified purchaser.
- Preview all New listings, Internet listings, Open Houses, and For Sale By Owners that suit your home requirements.
- Provide a comprehensive market evaluation of all properties you choose to view.
- Offer step-by-step communication and detailed explanation of all processes leading to the transaction closing.
- Provide consultation and recommendations of the written offer to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- And perhaps most importantly of all – Negotiate the right price for you.
“I had used Ron & Betty DuBard before. They sold my own home in 6 months. Ron sold our parents home on Grand Blvd. and it was hassel free. He did all the work! I would use them again!”
– The Gilmers’
“Ron and Betty have worked with me several times regarding real estate sales and purchases. Each time they have been highly profesional. They have worked very hard to help meet my needs in each instance. They are honest and trustworthy and I without question highly recommend their services for any real estate transaction.”
– Termi & Lisa Land
“Ron and Betty were ready and willing to help us to negotiate through the selling of our house. They explained our options and gave us good guidance. We knew very little about this process but Ron and Betty made sure we understood each step and the reason for each step. They kept us up tp date to the situation and we could always call on them with our questions. Ron and Betty stayed on top of the process by being alert in their daily activities to opportunitites that would lead to the selling of …”
– James Tidwell