We get paid by the seller at closing. Our service is 100% free of charge to the buyer!
Although at no cost to the buyer – there are tremendous benefits of working with a Buyer’s Agent. Here are just a few of those benefits:
- The Buyer’s Agency works exclusively for the Buyer
- Access to all properties for sale (with custom home search reports)
- The Buyer’s Agent negotiates the best price and terms for the Buyer, and not the seller
- Access to the latest up-to-date market trends and information
- Access to the best home inspectors, lenders, and contractors
- A full time Real Estate professional agent working for YOU!
Here are some of the steps we take to help you find and purchase the home of your dreams in Greenwood, MS:
- We will work with you to help you get pre-approved for a mortgage if need be. Sellers and their agents know that a pre-approved buyer is serious and prepared to close on a property quickly.
- Provide immediate access to any new listing that meets your specific search criteria.
- E-mail your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area, alerting them that we have a qualified purchaser.
- Preview all New listings, Internet listings, Open Houses, and For Sale By Owners that suit your home requirements.
- Provide a comprehensive market evaluation of all properties you choose to view.
- Offer step-by-step communication and detailed explanation of all processes leading to the transaction closing.
- Provide consultation and recommendations of the written offer to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- And perhaps most importantly of all – Negotiate the right price for you.
– The Gilmers’
– Termi & Lisa Land
– James Tidwell