Selling your property can be just as complicated and confusing as purchasing property. The market is constantly changing, and an experienced Realtor can help you avoid costly mistakes. We can help you determine the best sale price (request a CMA), ensure that your home is sold in a reasonable amount of time, and make your home selling experience as easy and worry-free as possible.
Many factors go into successfully selling a home for top dollar. The home must receive maximum exposure to the marketplace using all available media, including the Internet, and must also be marketed strategically in order to highlight its unique features and benefits. It also helps if the home has been made more attractive through home improvements, and fully inspected by an expert. There are many things the homeowner can do to create an appealing atmosphere for prospective buyers, thereby making the most of every showing. Lastly, and most importantly, there’s the effective negotiation of the selling price, followed by an organized completion of the transaction.
There are tremendous benefits of working with a Seller’s Agent.
Here are just a few of those benefits:
- The Buyer’s Agency works exclusively for the Buyer
- Access to all properties for sale (with custom home search reports)
- The Buyer’s Agent negotiates the best price and terms for the Buyer, and not the seller
- Access to the latest up-to-date market trends and information
- Access to the best home inspectors, lenders, and contractors
- A full time Real Estate professional agent working for YOU!
The home selling process can quickly get complicated, and even experienced sellers seek out and take advantage of the specialized marketing tools and knowledge which DuBard Realty offers. The first-time home seller especially, will appreciate our thorough and easily understandable explanations as each step of the process is encountered. With DuBard Realty guiding your way, you will always know exactly what’s going on, and be provided the professional advice and information with which to make informed decisions.
Here are some of the steps we take to market your home:
- Add your listing to our website that is seen by over 100 visitors a week
- Use the most up-to-date marketing tools and advertisements to help get your home sold
- Place your home on the local MLS, searchable by all Greenwood Board of Realtors
- Preview all New listings, Internet listings, Open Houses, and For Sale By Owners that suit your home requirements.
- Hold Open Houses, and schedule area Home Tours
- Help you identify the best selling points of your home to accentuate its appeal to all prospective buyers
- Keep the amount of people present during showing to a minimum, allowing prospective buyers to take their time while considering this their new home
- Spring Clean – Perform a thorough cleaning of your home, removing clutter and untidiness (Cleanliness sells!)
- Manicure the lawn and surrounding landscaping
- Make sure all the light fixtures are working properly (Doing this can help set lighting schemes during showings to give your home a more charming and cosy feel)
“I had used Ron & Betty DuBard before. They sold my own home in 6 months. Ron sold our parents home on Grand Blvd. and it was hassel free. He did all the work! I would use them again!”
– The Gilmers’
“Ron and Betty have worked with me several times regarding real estate sales and purchases. Each time they have been highly profesional. They have worked very hard to help meet my needs in each instance. They are honest and trustworthy and I without question highly recommend their services for any real estate transaction.”
– Termi & Lisa Land
“Ron and Betty were ready and willing to help us to negotiate through the selling of our house. They explained our options and gave us good guidance. We knew very little about this process but Ron and Betty made sure we understood each step and the reason for each step. They kept us up tp date to the situation and we could always call on them with our questions. Ron and Betty stayed on top of the process by being alert in their daily activities to opportunitites that would lead to the selling of …”
– James Tidwell